My Shopping List
Microwave 1-Minute Ham & Egg Breakfast Bowl
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 15 Sec.
Cook Time: 60 Sec.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Line the bottom of 8-oz. ramekin or custard cup with ham slice, folding ham in half, if necessary. Pour egg over ham.
2. Microwave on High 30 sec.; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 sec. longer.
3. Top with cheese. Serve immediately.
* Top with a sprinkle of fresh herbs and chopped tomato.
Note: Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
* "For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 133; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 204mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 12g; Sodium: 420mg;